About the Reiki I Class
Requirements to take the Reiki I class
- Have an introductory phone conversation with Elizabeth.
- Promise to give yourself a daily Reiki treatment, from the first day of class onward.
- Complete a 2-hour appointment prior to the class, which includes a full Reiki treatment for appropriate fee ($90).
- Pay when you arrive for class.
- Attend all hours of class and complete three self treatments.
- Comply with current COVID protocols, to be explained during the phone call with Elizabeth.
First Degree Reiki class requires 2-4 students.
Second Degree Reiki class may be a private class with arranged hours. Class size may be 1-4 students. Class meets for 3 sessions within 9 days. The first session is up to 2 hours long and the other 2 sessions are 4 hours each. Have a phone conversation with Elizabeth in order to register. Class requirements will be discussed in the phone conversation.
For former students, there’s no cost to review a class if you paid the current fee or more when you took your class from Elizabeth previously. However, donations are welcome.
If you are late Elizabeth will wait a maximum of 20 minutes. Please make every attempt to reach her before the 20 minutes is up. You may be able to enjoy a shorter treatment in the time available.
You are a “no-show” if you are not here at your appointment time and you haven’t reached me at 505-299-0011 to let me know you couldn’t keep your appointment. I reserve the right to stop serving a client after a “no show.”
Cash, check, card and Venmo are accepted.